Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd

Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."

Monday, February 12, 2018

Becoming a Preach My Gospel Missionary


Hi Everybody!
In district meeting this week, we were invited to read "Becoming A Preach My Gospel Missionary" so I did that during one of my studies. I really liked requirement #4: Preach My Gospel missionaries understand the Holy Ghost is the ultimate and true teacher.
I was thinking the other day about all the people I've seen change on my mission and what happened to make them change. And I realized that I haven't really done anything for these people, I've just been there as a witness of their change. I have a testimony that the Holy Ghost needs to be the senior companion. And we just need to be there to bring the spirit so it can teach and change them.
          Have a great week! 
Exchange in Southaven with Sister Ferguson