Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd

Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."

Monday, January 15, 2018

Preach My Gospel



This week I did the activity on pg. 96 of Preach My Gospel where I read a lot of scriptures about the Holy Ghost. I studied them on my iPad so I was able to mark them and use tags to link them all together, which I thought was way awesome. I love how much missionary work is centered on having the Spirit with us. 
Preach My Gospel says, "Your task is to live worthily, pray fervently, and learn to recognize and follow courageously the Spirit's guidance." We missionaries can't really do much without the Spirit's guidance. But as long as we do those things and have the Spirit with us, there will be miracles and we will be able to do the Lord's work.
          Love, Hermana Keller

The district
Elder Peterson, Elder Pincock, Elder Garn, Sister McNall, Hermana Keller, Elder Miller, Elder Anderson, Elder Toomer 


Exchange with Sister Zollinger

The snow that kept us in the apartment for a day and a half๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So we made bread for people 
.....the small one was for us to make sure it tasted good๐Ÿ˜‚ 


Tag picture for my Mama